After some google searching and having no luck finding a central place for Chicago Triathlete Bloggers to connect.... this blog was born! What started as a ChiTriBlogger site only has grown to a national database for Triathlon Bloggers to connect.
My hope is to:
- Allow fellow bloggers to find one another and connect
- Highlight and feature Bloggers of all levels "Tri-Friends"
- Feature Pro Interviews "Tri-Pros"
- Share articles about "Tri-Life" & "Tri-Coaching"
- Review products related to triathlon
- Have special nods to the ChiTriBloggers to not forget the initial motivation for the blog
- Share coupon codes if people know of them... as we all know, tris and gear can be pricey
- Have giveaways as my budget allows
- and hopefully much more as the blog evolves!
- Please note: i work full time and try to be a good mom/wife so I only post to the blog as I am able.
Companies - Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your product, race event, charity or looking for brand/race ambassadors. We never ask for money (but wouldn't turn it down) however, we do ask for you to consider a giveaway to compliment the product review or a comped entry to a race to share a coupon code. Any products that are tri/endurance focused are welcome and smaller/American owned companies are even more appealing.
Most of the product reviews will go to other bloggers to review to keep unbiased/diverse opinions and to support the bloggers themselves. (Unless I really want the item and I will review it :) Bloggers that interact with us via social media will be the first people we ask to review products.
Bloggers/Coaches - If you are interested in being featured, feel free to reach out. Can't guarantee that the tri-paparazzi (or better yet, sponsors) will be chasing you down after a feature but I would love to try to help you gain exposure. Tri-Friends range from the Pro to newbie as I really like encompass every triathlete that is towing the line. Coaches, contact me and i might have some suggestions of articles that i think the readers would like and/or we could feature an article you have previously written.
This site is to provide everyone with something. Thanks for being part of the tri-community.
**Please note I, Nicole Kesten, am a sponsored Challenge Family Group Triathlete and will plug their races from time to time. As I have loved them years before making their team, I would be doing this regardless (and in fact, I have)
Commenting your information (or agreeing to via another social media site) If you would like to remove your name from the blogroll, please contact me and will do so as soon as I can.